- Shabbir Chandabhai, Founder of BDA, presented at a community meeting held at A.N. Pritzker school on May 13, 2017. The FOP with the local Alderman, Mr. Moreno, the School’s principal and parent community along with Media were present during the meeting. The Project was covered by media and DNA, Chicago as well.
Click here for the latest article in DNA
- Al Jamea tus Saifiyah, Nairobi campus was inaugurated on April 20, 2017 by His Holiness, Dr Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and His Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta in Langata, Nairobi.
Spread over 12 acres, the 18 buildings of the campus are more than 900,000 sf of carpet area. They are all designed keeping the rich Fatemi culture and Architecture in mind, yet infused with modern technology and a contemporary touch.
BDA was involved as a primary design firm as a part of the original consortium consisting of FXFowle, Frederic Schwartz Architects (Later becoming Romines Architecture) and a team of consultants since 2012.
- Burhani Design, in collaboration with Friends of Pritzker has designed enhancements for the existing playfield of A.N.Pritzker school in Chicago. The project received positive feedback from the community and the Alderman and is currently in Planning and Fundraising phase
- Media coverage of Open Letter to President Donald Trump signed by Members of Architects Advocate
- Architect’s Newspaper
- Architect Magazine
- BDA founder recently visited the Rainforest Retreat at Mojo Plantation, which is a unique project that combines eco-tourism with sustainable agriculture and environmental education. Their internationally renowned eco-lodge is situated on a certified Organic farm in the tropical montane rainforests of the Western Ghats of Kodagu (Coorg) district in southern Karnataka.
- BDA Joins Architects Advocate As architects dedicated to healthy and livable communities, and guided by scientific consensus and reason, we advocate for action on Climate Change.
Join us in supporting candidates for public office who affirm climate science and are dedicated to enacting meaningful and needed legislation.
- BDA Founding Partner featured in The Great Next, Adventurer of the month
- BDA featured in the AIA Chicago September/October 2015 magazine
- BDA launches updated website
- Shabbir Chandabhai (BDA), was recently selected as the Mumbai City Representative for the CTBUH India chapter, along with Mr. Girish Dravid (Sterling Engineering) and Mr. Anil Hira (Buro Happold).
- BDA Presents at BVCOA, Navi Mumbai, India
- BVCOA Discourse : Shabbir Chandabhai and Satish Jain – High Rise Design and Construction, Wednesday, August 5 at 1:00pm in UTC+05:30
- BDA receives a 2nd round citation for the Louisville Children’s Museum Design Competition
- BDA featured in the AIA Chicago May/June 2013 magazine
- BDA along with their New York counterparts wins the prestigious Al Jamea, Nairobi Competition
- Shortlist Announced for the Al Jamea, Nairobi Competition
- BDA Profile recently added to the AIA Chicago website